You need to issue, change the internal passport of a citizen of Ukraine in Kiev (ID card), our Center will help you to do this. Our experts organize the design, replacement of the passport of Ukraine quickly, legally, without queues, and at the lowest price. Internal biometric passport is issued no more than ten days. Compatriots, whose passports of Ukraine were issued in the Crimea, or in the east of our country and we want to change the passport of Ukraine, pay special attention.
Passport of a citizen of Ukraine (ID card) – to issue quickly, cheaply, legally
What is the price, or how much it costs, and for how long it is possible to issue an internal passport in Kiev. Our Center provides the best conditions for registration. Internal biometric passport, we can issue in just ten days. Our Center offers only real terms for which we will fulfill our obligations, and our prices will pleasantly surprise you, we work in accordance with all the norms of the legislation of Ukraine.
You are required to decide on the time of the visit, and we quickly arrange the rest. The very filing for a passport, usually does not take more than 10 or 15 minutes. The managers of the Registration Center in Kiev will qualitatively check the documents for legality and sufficiency, in the event of a shortage of any certificates, arrange for obtaining the missing documents, if they do not have a registration in Kiev, help you register, pay for the necessary state payments, and guide you until receiving an internal biometric passports of Ukraine.
Internal biometric passport in Kiev (ID card) – who needs to make out or change, documents, procedure
Who needs to make out:
- For the first time – to citizens of our country, from 14 years.
- If your passport is lost or stolen.
- If there were changes to the information entered earlier in the passport.
- When errors are found in the document.
- If the document has become unusable.
- Expired (ID card).
- If a citizen of Ukraine has delayed pasting photos in a passport for a period of more than one month.
- Original passport stamped registration, or ID card with Form 13 on registration, plus copies.
- A document confirming the circumstances, in connection with which the passport is exchanged.
- The original tax code and its copy, or a certificate of refusal to receive it.
- Original and photocopies of documents on marital status.
- If required – a protocol on administrative violation.
- Submission of a package of documents.
- Digitization of face photo and signature.
- Receipt of payment of duty.
Information entered into the biometric passport of Ukraine:
- The name of the document and the country.
- Full name, gender, date of birth.
- Individual card number.
- Tax Code.
- Information about the date of issue and expiration of the card.
- Digital ID of the organization that issued the card.
- Place of Birth.
- Individual signature, face (in digital format).
Advantages of the new biometric passport of Ukraine:
- Small card size.
- It's hard to fake.
- Made of high quality durable plastic and is not afraid of moisture.
- Damage digital signature.
- It is possible to travel to Turkey and Georgia.
Disadvantages of a new biometric passport of Ukraine:
- The lack of modules for reading information from the document.
- Issued only for 10 years.
- It is necessary to carry a certificate of registration with a passport.
- Does not replace the international passport.